Welcome to the Esri DC Development Center blog. We write about features of our work on big data analytics, open platforms, and open data, what is new and exciting in the Esri and community, and general industry thought leadership and discussions of geospatial data visualization and analysis.
Please explore what we're working on and let us know if you have any questions or ideas!
- Current SMECO outages Bill Dollins
- Claiborne County Mississippi Flood Data
- gxy testing
- Map of the City of Los Angeles 1897 accompanying Maxwell's Los Angeles City Directory and Gazetteer of Southern California Dana H. Burks
- California Map of G4361 (C813)
- Map of the City of Los Angeles showing the confirmed Limits Henry Hancock
- Histogram Time Slider | #MustVisit - Pintu Gerbang on Histogram Time Slider
- Armanda Dudden on Helpful Data for the San Diego Fires
- Quinton Salomon on Dataset of the Day: State Firearm Restrictions, Solely based on Crime Rates?
- Gertha Godzik on Dataset of the Day: After the Floods, Farmers Get a Little Help From Uncle Sam!
- http://www.infographicsshowcase.com/legal-plans-can-reduce-stress-increase-wellness on Heat Maps for Google Maps – (a.k.a GeoIQ mashup)