In closing out our 12 Days of Analytics at FortiusOne we were looking for a timely analysis to perform. Also, we wanted to demonstrate one of the most powerful tools in the platform – creating your own analytic widget that you can share with the community or just a group of users. Today was the [...]Continue Reading →
Welcome to the Esri DC Development Center blog. We write about features of our work on big data analytics, open platforms, and open data, what is new and exciting in the Esri and community, and general industry thought leadership and discussions of geospatial data visualization and analysis.
Please explore what we're working on and let us know if you have any questions or ideas!
- Bob Carr on Working Around Min/Max Scale
- Histogram Time Slider | #MustVisit - Pintu Gerbang on Histogram Time Slider
- Armanda Dudden on Helpful Data for the San Diego Fires
- Quinton Salomon on Dataset of the Day: State Firearm Restrictions, Solely based on Crime Rates?
- Gertha Godzik on Dataset of the Day: After the Floods, Farmers Get a Little Help From Uncle Sam!